The consortium organized a workshop on a subject of laser-based gas sensing
This was the fourth of the MIRSENS Workshop series held in Wrocław, Poland, May 15- 17, 2017. Its scientific programme contained 10 invited talks given by renowned experts, 33 contributed talks and 15 posters, covering all the related subjects and representing all the key players in this field from both academia and industry. In total, 87 scientists, engineers, application managers from 16 countries participated in Mirsens 4, representing a broad spectrum from photonic device development, through physics and fabrication of devices, to applied laser spectroscopy in various branches, a perfect audience to disseminate the iCspec results in an efficient way.
The main topics of mirsens 4 workshop
- Semiconductor structures for the mid-infrared
- Electronic and optical properties of the active material
- Recent progress in mid-infrared laser sources
- Laser-based gas sensing and related techniques
- New application prospects